- Home /
- IJ Network Tool
Canon IJ Network Tool
The Canon IJ Network Tool lets an administrator manage the printers present on the network. It is also used for the initial setup of your printer. Network settings can also be changed using this canon IJ network device setup utility. The status between your computer and printer can be monitored.
The canon ij printer utility software can be set up on systems that operate with windows and MAC OS. Before proceeding to the initial setup, make sure you have the router and the LAN cable with you. Also, disable the firewall on your system before installation. When a printing job is in process, do not change the network settings.
Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Windows
- Download the file online. Open your browser and key in Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility. A list of results is displayed. Visit a trusted website and download the file with the name nsdu-win-1_8_1=ea34_2.exe. Make sure the version is n1.8.1.
- Canon IJ network tool is also available in several languages, so choose a language of your choice. The file size is not very huge. It is of only 10,959 KB.
- After checking with all these details, click the Download button to initiate the download process. On completion of the download, go to the location where the file is available. Before installing, clear all the temp files from your system.
- Uninstall any previously installed software related to the utility. This will free up space, and the downloaded file will install soon.
- The first step in installing is to double-click on the downloaded EXE software file to decompress it. Then, right click on the downloaded file to run it as the administrator.
- Enter the credentials if required.
- Give access to the application to make changes to your computer and click Install. Click the ‘Agree to the terms and conditions of the utility software’ checkbox.
- The file will start installing. After installing the canon IJ network tool, you can perform several functions such as changing the administrator password, modifying the network settings, your wireless LAN settings, the status of the computer and the Canon Printer, issues that arise in the connection, errors that occur in the printers present in that network, etc.
Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Mac
- For a system operating with MAC OS, the software can be downloaded online.
- Open your default browser and enter IJ network device setup utility set up for MAC.
- Go to one of the websites that contain file from trusted sources.
- Do not download files from unknown sources. The name of the utility file for MAC will be msdu-mac-1_3_0-ea21_3.dmg, and the file size is 27,242 KB.
- The file version should be 1.3.0. Check the version before downloading.
- Now, select the Download option, and the process begins.
- Wait until the download is complete. Once it is complete, install it on your MAC system.
- Find the location of the downloaded file and double-click on it to mount it on to the Disk Image.
- Once mounted, double-click on the package file and the installation will start.
- Give permissions for the software to be installed on your MAC device.
- After installation, Open the file, and it is ready to manage your printers. Just get in touch ith our expert to know more information about Canon IJ network tool.